Sunday, June 2, 2013

Goodbye Harrogate!

We moved from Harrogate, TN on May 12th, 2013.The only thing I am really going to miss about living in Harrogate is sitting on my quiet front porch, and enjoying the gorgeous view. Here are some pictures of my lovely view. I realize this probably isn't very interesting...but I want it in our blog book.

The view from my rocking chair.
I will also really miss my gorgeous peaceful tree! It got it leafs back right before we moved.
Green, green, green!
It's hard to see, but between those two sheds is my neighbors dog. I will miss him too! He was the best dog. He was so chill. He would just walk around the neighborhood all day, but always returned home.
My sweet, little porch.
My creepy neighbor's shed. I won't miss the rebel flag.
This is the view from my study window. I earned my degree looking at this view!
My peaceful tree
Our Harrogate house
Goodbye, Bristol Road!
Although I am so excited to move to Memphis, there is a small part of me that will miss Harrogate. It was our first home, and we had lots of good memories there.

We are also going to miss being so close to family. Luckily, we will obviously see everyone again. But we are going to miss seeing Chasqui grow! He was hard to say goodbye to. We spent Saturday night at Kevin's and when we woke up Sunday morning, Chasqui seemed to know something was going on. He followed me around all morning and was more solemn than he usually is.
 Last time playing with Steve for awhile!
 Best of friends
 Rick and Holly were nice enough to let us borrow their trailer to move. That thing was packed full. So was our car. We have both decided that our next move we will have no choice but to get a moving van. I'm impressed our little Four Runner survived the drive!
Now we are on to bigger and better things!

No comments:

Post a Comment