Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gap Cave

One morning, back in July, we ventured out with Steve's parents to go explore the Gap Cave. It was very cool.

This use to be the road that took you into Kentucky. It has since been replaced by the glorious tunnel. The road has only been out of use for a couple of years and it is already completely grown over. Grass grows like crazy out here! (Have I mentioned how green it is??)
Off to explore the cave!
Our Park Ranger at the front of the cave. (not really sure why I took a picture of him instead of someone in our group)
Inside the cave.
I surprisingly remembered a lot of the formations from my boring geology class I took last year.
Tight squeeze!
At the end of the cave
It was a very fun adventure. I should probably blog about things right after they happen because I don't remember very many details!

1 comment:

  1. Is it possible you love the park ranger? Always want to remember his testimony?

    ReplyDelete