Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our visitors

So far, the only house guests we have had are these little guys...

We seem to find them about once a week, either in our bathtub or hopping along to our bathroom. They use to really freak me out but now I just scream at them to stay out of my house and smash them with a shoe. They annoy me.

We have also found a disturbing amount of mold growing. Which is probably why the crickets love our house so much. I met the girl who lived in the house before us and she said they had the same problem. Apparently they called health services and they said the house is still livable. Now I get the pleasure of bleaching my walls and dragging the dehumidifier from room to room on humid days.

The joys of the South.

2 comments:

  1. I want to come visit-your house is super super cute! I wish that there would be a huge earthquake and all the states from Mt. to Tn. would disappear so I could zip on over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeewwwwwww!!!! I HATE crickets. I am so sorry you have to mess with them. My skin is crawling just writing this and looking at that picture. Good luck with them. I hope it is too cold for them by the time we get there :)

    ReplyDelete