Sunday, October 23, 2011

Making a home from a rented house

This is our home for the next two years. I love it. Here are a million pictures of it... since I figure most of you will never see it.
La casa de Jones

Our cute little flower garden. Steve's dad helped Steve rip out an old tree stump and then got us flowers to plant.
When we moved in we had a lot more trees in the front where the red stuff is now. Our landlord told us he was going to rip them all out and put in some mulch. We weren't holding our breathes because most landlords are all talk. Then we came home from Knoxville one day and it was all done. We have the best landlord!
The back of the house. Thank goodness for the carport!

Our bedroom
Our fitness/music/sewing room. My sister Lindsay taught me that every home needs a music room.
My father in law got me this adorable quilting walking chair and this old school sewing machine.
The dining room
Our living room
Our tiny bathroom
Our kitchen
It isn't as small as it looks.
Laundry room/sun room area
Random windows in our house.
And there you have it! We have one another room which is Steve's study.... but it is always messy. Sometime when it is clean I will add pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I taught you well, I taught you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little home. So nice. You've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete