Sunday, December 4, 2011

Neapolitan Hair

I have had to learn a lot of lessons since being in TN. The biggest lesson I have learned is to not get your hair done when you live in the middle of nowhere. I got my hair done in September and it was a disaster. I told the girl I wanted very natural highlights. I guess in the south that means chunky, bleach streaks. Worst of all she apparently doesn't know that you have to use a different developer on regrowth, thus causing my hair to be two completely different colors. After a tearful conversation with Shannon I decided that when I am in Utah for Christmas I am going to have my hair dyed to my natural color and then be done with having my hair colored while I live in Harrogate.

The other day we were sitting at Kevin's and Holly commented on my regrowth. I pulled up my hair to show her how I have three colors of hair and Rick made the comment that my hair looks like neapolitan ice cream. He nailed it...
Only 11 days till I will have normal hair again!! Oh! And see that mark on my forehead?? Well when I was a baby I had a huge, hideous mark there. It disappeared when I was four, but it's back now! I have had a zit looking thing there for over a month now. I am just a hot mess.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard at this picture, sorry to find joy in your pain. Yeah for getting it fixed this week!

    ReplyDelete