Saturday, April 21, 2012

Montana

Way back in December, while I was in Utah, my dad, Dana and I went up north to the great city of Great Falls to visit my sister Lindsay and her family. It was a wonderful little trip. We mostly just sat around talking, played with Caleb, watched Portlandia (put a bird on it!) and took daily naps. My kind of vacation!

We decided we should go see the Great Falls! They were pretty great.
Flashbacks of driving across the country. Yuck. 
 The actual falls that Louise and Clark saw
 Lindsay and John weren't able to go to Utah for my dad's birthday, so they made my dad a lovely dinner to celebrate. I took so many pictures of the food because I LOVE Lindsay's fancy camera.
 Delicious ribs!
 Happy birthday, Father!
 The best part of the trip was spending so much time with this little cutie. He is so adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment