Sunday, March 25, 2012

School update and blog disclaimer

I realize that it is pretty pathetic that I just barely posted about New Years today (March 25th), but I can't even explain how busy this semester has been.

I am currently doing online school through Utah State University. I am on track to graduate next summer. I can't wait! When I was mapping out my graduation, there was no way of getting around this semester being a really terrible semester. I am taking 16 credit hours, all on line. This has been the hardest semester of my college career, and I have done 16 credit before. I am taking math, two upper division classes outside my major (a USU requirement), and two classes in my major. I have been so overwhelmed. I honestly do homework all day, everyday. Therefore, the blog has been last on my list. So I apologize to the three people who actually read this thing.

Somehow I have managed this semester. I only have a month left and still have A's in all my classes, well a B in math, but who counts that. Luckily after this semester the most credits I will have to take is 12 credits, although that does include two summer semesters.

Steve is doing extremely well this semester. It has definitely been a more demanding semester, but he has handled it well. He is still getting all A's and B's on his tests. He often gets above average scores on his test. I could not be more proud! He is such a hard working student and somehow still has time to be the best husband ever.

We are doing great and hope y'all are doing well too!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are taking so many credits and getting such great grades! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete