Sunday, March 25, 2012

Flat Adie

Back in february I got a package from my niece Adie. Included inside the package was a letter and a little paper doll. The letter explained that it was Adie's friend and I needed to show her around Tennessee. She said I needed to take pictures and send her and the pictures back to Adie. This really made my whole week.

Adie could not have come at a better time. She came just before we left for Chattanooga. I wanted to include some of the pictures because some of the Flat Adie pictures are the best pictures we took.

The fall was discovered on Adie's birthday!
These statues looked just like Flat Adie!
When we got back from Chattanooga I went to the grocery store and I thought how unique it was that we travel through three states to go to the grocery store. I decided to stop and take pictures of her at the state lines. I wasn't able to get a picture in Kentucky, but I got TN and Virginia.
I also took her up to the look out for an overview of Harrogate
Beautiful Harrogate

No comments:

Post a Comment