Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy 60th Birthday, Dad!

After I booked our tickets to come home for Christmas, I called Shannon to inform her we would be taking over her house for a month. I told her we would be leaving on December 29th. She then said "Steph, you realize it is dad's 60th birthday on Jan 4th, right??" Oops!! For some reason I have thought that my dad has been 56 for the last four years. I immediately called the airline and changed my ticket so I could be there. I am so happy I did!

We took Dad up to Sundance for dinner. We had a nice, private room and a wonderful meal.

Paka's silly grandkids
Dad's beautiful AND delicious german chocolate cake
My dad is really the best dad in the whole world. He is such an inspiration to me. I mean, this man ran a marathon two months before his 60th birthday! He is a great example and such a strength to me. I know he is always there for me whenever I need him. I love you, Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment