Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Finals Hike

I have successfully finished yet another eighteen credit semester! Only ONE MORE and then graduation! I did a much better job at keeping my stress level to a minimum this semester. The biggest help was allowing myself to take breaks and not stress during those breaks.

During my finals week, I began feeling stressed. I decided we needed to go hiking one afternoon in order to recharge my batteries. We wanted to hike up to the sand cave in Virginia (a hike we have never done before) but apparently it is a way longer hike than we thought. So we ended up only hiking a couple of miles and then turning around.

We invited Kevin to come along and about ten minutes into the hike he and Steve started talking politics. My absolute least favorite subject. So I walked ahead and took some pictures! And daydreamed about graduating and getting my fancy camera.
 Although I miss all the pretty, green leafs, I love looking at all the twists  and designs the branches make.
It was a great hike! Just the break I needed to finish the semester strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment