Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thanksgiving and Family Pictures

We spent Thanksgiving with Steve's family again this year. Chad, Sarah, and the kids came to Tennessee. Rick, Holly, and the kids came up from Morristown for most of the week too. It was lots of fun having every one there.

Thanksgiving was delicious! It was a very busy day, and I somehow forgot to take any pictures! Steve got to play and watch football with his brother's, so he was a happy man.

While Chad and Sarah were in town, we had family pictures taken.
 I sure love my handsome husband
 I love this picture of Kevin and the grandsons
 Handsome Jones boys
 It was absolutely freezing! Which was unfortunate because all the days before and everyday after was lovely weather. The kids were not thrilled about being in the cold, so we didn't really get a good picture of the kids. Oh well! They are still super cute.
I didn't take any other pictures during the week! So unlike me, I'll try to do better next year. We had a fun week with everyone. I love the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment