Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A toe up the nose

I have been debating if we should buy Steve an OPP table. For those of you have been to Dr. King, you know what it is. It is a table that patients lay on to be adjusted. They are pretty expensive and they told us at the orientation that it really isn't a necessity the first two years.

This past Sunday I had my mind made up about buying a table...

We had a family dinner on Sunday. Steve was telling Rick that I have been having a ton of pain in my back and hips since I had my cysts earlier this year. Rick said he would be happy to try some adjustments and it would be a great learning experience for Steve. Rick is a third year so he has learned all the adjustments and the stuff that I cant wait for Steve to learn!

Rick didn't bring his table with him (which is understandable, I felt bad having him adjust me on his day off) so I was laying on the floor. He was having Steve feel different muscles in my back. He had Steve push on a muscle that was really really tender. I lifted my head up to say "ouch!" right as Steve was taking a step and BAM! Steve's big toe went right up my nose! It hurt like crazy and took off a good chunk of skin from the inside of my nose. Ouch. To make it all worse, I have a cold right now so I am constantly blowing my nose and it hurts like crazy.

So will we be buying an OPP table?? Yes. Yes we will. Because I dont need anymore toes up my nose.

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! And a very good reason to buy a table :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the adjustment worked since you now have new nose pain!

    ReplyDelete