Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dana's visit

After we got back from Georgia, Dana was ready to explore the exciting town of Harrogate!

We went up to the Pinnacle. A whopping elevation of 2440 ft! Dana is from Cedar City, Ut which is 5850 ft.
Two states at once!
Up at the Pinnacle

Overview of Harrogate
Dana and I wanted to get pedicures. There are only two places in Middlesboro that I knew did pedicures. We went to the first place and the guy said he was too busy and to come back tomorrow.... um...no. So we tried the other place. We waited there for an hour! Once they called a girl back who had only been there fifteen minutes, we were done. We got up and left and decided to go to Sally's and buy stuff to do our own pedicures!
 
The next day we went hiking to the Tri State
Signing the book!
Three states at once!
Dana loves Tennessee!
That night Steve had a soccer game. We decided to go walk around campus.
Dana assures me she had a good time here. I really hope she did! It was so fun having a visitor! I sure love my little sister and I am so glad she was able to come visit!!

2 comments: