Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Graduation Dinner

Dana and I decided to have a joint graduation dinner. We tried to find a restaurant, but no one would take us! My sweet dad volunteered to have the dinner at his club house, and even offered to cook the meal! He is just the best.

 Silly, messy kids
 We decided this was our chance to take pictures of both of us in our gowns!
 Me, Shannon, and Dana
 I sure love both of our new dresses! Thanks again, Mom!
 Sweet Bells
 Sweet Adie, can't take a picture without making bunny ears.
Gorgeous Sunset
 Me and the Woods!
 Steve took this picture right before we left to meet our friends. I think it accurately captures just how thrilled I was that day. Such a happy weekend!
 Thanks again, Dad, for the wonderful dinner! And thank you to everyone who came!

No comments:

Post a Comment