Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Graduation!!

On Saturday, May 4th, 2013 I graduated from Utah State University with a Bachelor of Science in Family Life Studies.

This is a day I honestly thought would never come! I debated over whether or not I would walk. I had a pretty terrible semester this semester, and decided that if I had a plane ticket to Utah, I would be more motivated.

One of my biggest hang ups about walking was the fact that I had only stepped on campus once. Once I actually got there, I did feel awkward. I have to say, I felt more accomplished at Dana's commencement.

But still, it was fun and I am glad I walked.
 One of the greatest things about walking was having Kevin hand me my diploma. Such an honor!
Sweet Dana came to see me graduate!
My mom and me
My dad and me
Steve and I spent most of the semester debating whether or not he should come see me walk. I had a really tough semester (just a really bad last couple of months) and I decided one night that I really wanted him to be there. He was only in Utah for 48 hours, had a huge test the day after he flew back, and didn't complain once. I was so happy he was there.
In front of the bull!
Sweet Cindy came up for my graduation
Chad, Sarah, and the kids also came. I really appreciate their support!

After taking pictures, and a quick lunch, we went to get Aggie ice cream! So yummy!
Cute little Mikayla!
I really can't believe I have finally graduated! It has been a stressful three and a half years, and I am so glad to be done. I can't thank my family and friends enough for all their love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment