Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bling Bling


After weeks of trying to find a ring, Steve and I both finally decided on one. He ordered it and I was so excited! Then he informed me that since it was somewhat custom made that it would take three weeks to get here. Ugh. I just wanted to be engaged already!

FINALLY he got the ring last Tuesday. Steve proposed and put the ring on my finger and there was a slight problem... the ring was too big. We took it into a jeweler and they said it would cost $140 to size. They also sized the ring as being a size 6.5... Steve ordered a 6.25. So after a frustrating call to the Jeweler, we decided to send the ring back so they can resize it for free. So after just two days with my ring I had to send it back... and it wont be done till June 17th. My finger already feels naked without it!


2 comments: