Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Soon to be Mr. Steve and Stephanie Jones

Last night (May 31st 2011) Steve FINALLY asked me to be his wife!! It was the most beautiful, exciting thing that has ever happened to me. I feel like the luckiest girl alive and cannot wait to finally be able to start our lifes together.

Now I just spent the last half hour typing a novel about how Steve and I met and all our history... about half way through I got extremely bored and decided to summarize our story, just to give those who dont know some back round.

Steve and I met on February 22nd 2010. We were set up on a blind date by our friend Janet LeBaron. Within a week we were inseparable and within a month we were boyfriend and girlfriend. Just like every relationship we have had our ups and downs. We are both far from perfect. But we make it work and at the end of the day I am so glad things have worked out the way they have.

The story of our proposal is a long one as well that I will try to summarize. Steve was accepted to medical school March of this year. He was accepted to Lincoln Memorial University in Harrogate,TN. This raising the question of what to do with our relationship. After months of me trying to be patient while Steve decided what would be best for him... he finally realized how amazing I am and decided that we should get married.

Thus bringing us to today! The day after Steve proposed. Now I am not one for announcing to the world how in love I am. But I figure that since its the day after I got engaged that I am allowed to express my feelings.

I truly feel like the luckiest girl in the entire world. I love Steve more than I ever thought possible. I have been through so much and treated so poorly. I have been used and unappreciated. I finally feel like I have my happy ending and finally feel like all the stuff I have been through in my life has been worth it because it all brought me to Steve. I love you, Steve, and cannot wait to be your wife!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad he could finally realize how amazing you are too. It took long enough.

    ReplyDelete