Saturday, August 18, 2012

Capitol Reef

The day after the 4th, Steve, Dianna, and me went on a day trip to Capitol Reef with my dad and Diane.

It rained almost the entire way to the park. Luckily, it cleared up and we had beautiful weather!
 Our first hike was to Cassidy's Arch
 Peek-a-boo!
 Steve takes his own trails. It drives me crazy and scares me to death!
 Beautiful Capitol Reef
 The Arch we hiked to.
 Mother Nature is amazing!
 Steve taking his own trail.
 Steve ventured off to go to the top of the arch. I had a major freak out! Turns out it is a lot wider than it looks.
 My dad. He just had knee surgery and he was freaking me out too. I need to learn to relax!
 Dianna ventured to the top of the arch as well. Here she is doing a downward facing dog. I love this picture!
 Steve and Di Di chilling on the Arch.
 When I finally calmed down, I went over to see how wide it was. Turns out I was freaking out over nothing... as usual.

Us on top of Cassidy's Arch!
 Dad and Diane
 My dad tried to convince me this was natural... I think sometimes he forgets I am not six.
 Steve on his own trail. Very Lion King!
 After Cassidy's Arch, we hiked to Hickman's Bridge.
 Hickman's Bridge!
 As we were taking pictures, it started to rain. Dianna went ahead, but the rest of us sat in a little cave till it stopped. It was so beautiful after it rained!
We had a great time with great company! Thanks again, Dad, for a very fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment