Thursday, August 9, 2012

Welcome Trevor Logan!

On Monday, May 7th, at 11 pm Steve and I were brushing our teeth when my phone rang. I looked at it and it was Steve's brother Rick. I sat there so confused and couldn't figure out why on earth he would #1 be calling me and #2 be calling me so late. Then it hit me- Holly was in labor!! I answered my phone and sure enough, Holly's water had broken. I hurried and packed a bag and drove to Morristown.

Holly delivered Trevor Logan Jones the next day, May 8th 2012. He is the sweetest baby! I took Katie and Brady to the hospital that evening to meet their little brother. They were so cute with him.

  Trevor was early, so they had to keep him for 48 hours. Rick had to go right back to work the next day (the joys of medical school!) so Holly was left alone. We wanted to go visit Holly and Trevor for a minute, which turned into a couple of hours.

The hospital where Holly delivered Trevor was so amazing! It was so nice and clean and the staff was awesome. I seriously feel in love with Morristown while I was watching the kids. Too bad the rotation might not be there next year! While we were hanging out, a nurse came in and offered ALL of us ice cream. The kids were so excited. They sat in Holly's bed watching TV and eating ice cream.
We are so excited to have Trevor in our family! Welcome, baby Trevor! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment