Saturday, August 18, 2012

Girls night!

The greatest part of my trip to Utah was being able to spend so much time with Shannon and her family. I miss her and her kids everyday! It was so nice to spend so much time with them.

I decided I wanted to go out for a girls night right before I left. We decided to go get pedicures and go to dinner. It turned out to be more a family night because Andrew came with us.

Me and Adie
 The girls were bored while we were waiting for our pedicures, so I gave them my camera to entertain them.
 Love these girls!
 Isabelle took great pictures of our nail polish!
 Adie trying to figure out my phone. She kept trying to touch the screen. Haha!
 The girls loved the big massage chairs. Adie kept telling me how relaxed she felt.
 This is random, but I wanted to share a picture of the newest Aaron family addition! This is little Scout! Isn't she so cute? The girls have been begging Shannon to get a dog for years now. They are so happy to have little Scout around. She is the sweetest, little dog.
I really can't thank all the Aaron's enough for their hospitality this summer! This may sound weird, but I really didn't realize just how long two months is! When I booked the trip, I was just thinking about how excited I was so spend so much time with them. I really appreciate them letting us stay for so long. I just have the best family in the world! I miss the Aarons so much already! Thanks again for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment