Saturday, August 18, 2012

Grandma Bell's 90th Birthday

One of the many reasons we came to Utah was to celebrate my grandma Bell's 90th birthday! She didn't want to have a big party in California. Every year, her and my aunts drive around the West to see all the family. My dad and his sisters decided to have dinner in honor of her birthday while she was in Utah.

Everyone is happy, but Steve!
 Grandma's cake
 My grandma and me.
 The best picture I got of Steve, my grandma, and me.
 More pictures of my dad's speech
 Cute Adie and her ice cream.
 Isabelle loves cherries!
 Tessa and me! She seems to like me if I give her dessert!
 Andrew is very serious about his ice cream.
 I have such a handsome husband!
And such a handsome nephew!
 Aunt Wendy, Aunt Kathleen, Dad, and Grandma
 Grandma and the Bell girls.
 My dad and all his darling daughters!
 My Grandma is really one of the most amazing women I have the pleasure of knowing. She is so kind, selfless, and thoughtful. She is truly an inspiration to me. Happy birthday, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment