Saturday, August 18, 2012

One Year Anniversary!

On June 27th, 2012, Steve and I celebrated our first anniversary.

We went up to Salt Lake to celebrate.

I was selfish and went and got my hair done. Steve went to City Creek with Chad and Sarah while I was at the salon.

After my appointment, we went and checked into the hotel. We stayed in the Temple Square Plaza. It was a great hotel!

The view from our room.
 Then we went to dinner at Red Rock (my favorite!).
 After dinner we went to my favorite place in Salt Lake- the Broadway Theater. I use to go there all the time when I lived in Salt Lake. We met up with the Woods, the Savages, and Dianna. We saw Moonrise Kingdom, excellent movie.
 After the movie we went to my favorite martini bar, the Red Door.
It was a great day!

I can't even believe how fast this first year went by. It was honestly one of the best years of my life. I cannot say enough nice things about Steve. He really is the perfect husband. 

We have also had a very eventful first year of marriage. We have been to twenty six states, moved across the country, traveled to multiple big cities, finished Steve's first year of medical school, I finished a semester of school, and so much more! It has been a crazy year, but it has brought us closer together. I can honestly say I love Steve more and more each day. I still feel like the luckiest girl to be his wife. I love you, Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment