Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day trip to Logan

My dad made the excellent suggestion of taking a day trip up to Logan, Utah. I have never been before, and I really wanted to see my campus. I also wanted to see where my Grandpa Bell and Steve were both born.

The first thing we did was go to Utah State University.

Outside my building!
 USU is such a beautiful campus!
My dad bought me a USU hoodie! Thanks again, Dad! He said he has seen people standing on this before in pictures. I feel like I am auditioning to be on the catalog!

 Then we went and got Aggie ice-cream! Steve is always telling me it is the best ice-cream in the world. It was so delicious!
 Outside the stadium.
 Then we went to the Logan temple. It is a beautiful building!
 My dad
 Sign at the temple. I thought it was pretty funny.
After the temple, we went to see some areas of Logan were my grandpa's family owned businesses. Then we went to Brigham City and got excellent hamburgers.

It was a great day trip! Thanks again, Dad, for a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Um, I think that place "dad had seen people stand on" is where the kids go to kiss strangers on a full moon. Go stephy!

    ReplyDelete