Saturday, August 18, 2012

Quick Update

Steve and I are finally both back in Tennessee. Steve is three weeks into his first semester of his second year.

My sisters and Steve somehow convinced me to take eighteen credits over the summer. In hind sight, I am so glad I did! Now I only have two semesters left. I will graduate May 2013! I will start my next semester on Aug 27th and I will be taking eighteen credits. So Steve and I might be somewhat anti social the next couple of months!

As much as we have loved traveling this year, I am really looking forward to spending the next couple of months at home. I have not spent an entire month at home this entire year! I am glad we will have a couple of months of not traveling before we head to Utah for Christmas. But I also didn't expect to travel so much this year, so you never know what the fall might bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment