Saturday, August 18, 2012

Natalie's Birthday

Even though we went to St George for Natalie's birthday, I still wanted to hang out the whole weekend of her actual birthday. I just can't get enough of my bestie!

 I took her to Red Rock for a birthday brunch!
 Happy birthday, Natty!
 After brunch, we went and got Starbucks and went for a walk around Liberty Park. It was great to spend time just the two of us, talking.
That night she had some people over to her apartment for a little party. It was such a fun day!

Natalie and I have been best friends for eighteen years. She is one of the many reasons I miss Utah so much! She has been such an incredible friend to me for the last eighteen years. She is always there for me and I know I can count on her for anything. She is really my only consistent friend. I seriously can't say enough nice things about her! I am so happy I was able to be there for her birthday. I am so blessed to have such an amazing friend.

Happy birthday, Natty! I hope you had a fabulous day. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment