Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hiking Timp 2012

On July 6th 2012, Steve and I hiked Mount Timpanogos for our second time together (it was my third time hiking it). We hiked it with Chad and Sarah.
About five minutes into the hike, I asked Steve to pull our camera out of the backpack. He told me it wasn't in there. I almost cried. Turns out I left it in my dad's car after Capitol Reef. So we have no documentation of our hike.... which is probably for the best.

I would have to say this was my worst experience ever hiking Timp. Steve and I both got terrible altitude sickness. We got to the top and the entire thing was covered in a cloud so we couldn't see anything. I got terribly lost on our way back down. We both got sunburned and huge blisters on our feet.

Too bad we didn't have a camera, because we will most likely never hike Timpanogos again!

No comments:

Post a Comment